Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cheeseburger Wrap



I love cheeseburgers. They're kind of addicting, so I try not to eat them frequently. I had hamburger meat in the refrigerator, but I didn't feel like making patties. I had tortillas, so I thought I'd whip up some cheeseburger wraps. They were the perfect solution.

Here's what you need:
  • 1 lb. of hamburger meat
  • 2 Tbs of Worcester sauce
  • 1 Tbs of soy sauce
  • 1/2 C of ketchup
  • 5 medium tortillas
  • The cheese and other toppings of your choice
Here's what you do:
  • Brown and drain your hamburger meat.
  • Put it back in the pan and add in the Worcester sauce, soy sauce, and ketchup.
  • Stir on low until it's well mixed.
  • Add a couple of spoon fulls of the meat to the tortilla.
  • Sprinkle on your cheese and add your other toppings.
  • Fold the wrap and place in a clean pan with the seam side down, with the stove on medium heat.
  • Cook until the tortilla is lightly browned, flip, and cook the other side.



 
It was so easy and fast. And the soy sauce really adds a great flavor to the meat. I can easily see myself making these at least once a week. And, even though it's very difficult to eat only one, they're great for potion control. I hope these turn out great for you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment