Monday, April 28, 2014

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies





I have been craving peanut butter cookies for about a week now. I don't usually crave them, it's typically chocolate chip cookies that I want. So I decided to make them and share them with CM's family when they invited us for dinner. I finally got my cookies and didn't feel guilty about making them since they were going to be shared.

Here's what you need:
  • 1/2 C butter, softened
  • 3/4 C peanut butter
  • 3/4 C packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 C granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1tsp vanilla
  • 1 Tbs milk
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/2 C flour 
  • 1 bag of any kind of M&Ms (I used white chocolate)
Here's what you do:
  • Preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • In a bowl, mix together the butter, peanut butter, and both sugars with a hand mixer.
  • Add the egg, vanilla, milk, salt, and baking soda, then mix until combined.
  • Add 1/2 C of flour at a time, until it's all incorporated.
  • Make tablespoon-sized balls, then press them flat with your palms.
  • Add M&Ms on top.
  • Bake for 6-8 minutes.
  • Let cool, then enjoy!


These cookies were perfect for my craving. They aren't overly peanut buttery, which is perfect because I don't like an overwhelming peanut butter taste. And the M&Ms melt a little on the inside, so they're a little creamy when you bite into them. Needless to say, they only lasted for 2 days. Even the ones I burned, CM ate them up, claiming they were delicious. I think he was just being polite.


Anyway, let me know how they turned out for you! And be sure to share this recipe with your family and friends!



  • aspoon baking soda
  • 1 3/4 cups flour

  • Read more at http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/03/slam-dunk-peanut-butter-cookie-reeses-smores/#tw1cudsodXtWglIi.99
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment